I was so happy when I almost had finished this one. the last thing I had to do was covering the image with "tape" before I could airbrush the background. I had just bought new tape, and to make sure it was the right kind of tape, I asked the staff where I bought the tape, if it was the right kind of tape and easy to pull of copic paper. She said yes.
SILVERTAPE or superglue would have been easier to pull of my drawing!!! So that's why the drawing doesn't look so smooth as usual!The surface is totally destroyed and it took me hours to try to repair it a little!!GRRR!!
well, well, as usual I used copic and airbrush (and tape from hell). You can find some WIP:s on my fb page: www.facebook.com/artbyneva